The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Friday January 22, 2010 at 06:11
DonnieDarko
Long Time Member
February 2004
Well I did all of the above, surprisingly nevo studio update was greyed out as well. The only way i could update was do a fresh install and during registration it said would you like to update, i said yes. I had the up to date version previously when all this mess happened. So it downloaded. Went back in of course everything was still greyed out, did not see my network adapter, under help i could not update nevo studio yet, even though during registration it just let me update and connect to nevo.

I opened up a ticket with nevo and they all said all they think is something is blocking nevo studio, i knew it was not because i monitor my computer closely, and know whats installed, whats being blocked and whats not.

Just to make sure if nevo studio was being blocked by another program, i renamed nevo studio. When i did and tried to load it something came up about me needing a liscence, and nevo studio in the windows environment. So i named it back to nevostudio.exe

And for whatever reason it worked, renaming it seemed to flush everything out or something, even though i deleted every mention of nevo in the registry ect.. previously.

The fix is as odd, as the error itself, which came out of nowehere.

Hosting Services by ipHouse