Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday January 20, 2010 at 05:46
DonnieDarko
Long Time Member
February 2004
Does nevo have a cleaner?

I tried the software cd on my laptop, and it worked fine, so its not my network, since my laptop is also connected to it, and its not my pc, because nero is still seeing my realtek adapter and streaming music.

What i did notice is when doing a complete new install on my laptop, that my attempts at new installs on my pc are not working. For instance it asked me to register my product, on new installs on my pc it does not ask me that, it also asked on my laptop to connect my nevo to the pc to make sure active sync works, its not doing that either.

So its still has some info left on my pc, and i need to clean everything for it to work again. I tried ccleaner, registry cleaners, ect.. and it still on new installs knows i had a previous install, it even has my nevo files ready to go (I spent to much time on my project to delete the project files)

This is so annoying, does anyone know if they do have a cleaner, or where its storing information that i cant see?

This nevo software is driving me nuts, and only nevo programmers know how to to deal with issues like this and where nevo installs info i have to clean out, but their is no support. Going into this i knew they didnt give support, but i didnt expect software programming to to seemingly lock up my internet. I have no issues otherwise, everything with nevo connect, connecting to my router, ect.. all works great, this is a software programming issue.

Hosting Services by ipHouse