The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday January 18, 2010 at 11:10
DonnieDarko
Long Time Member
February 2004
Well Im going crazy here, wasted about 8 hours sunday trying to fix this problem, very infuriating. This is why some nevo support would be great, beyond the creators of nevo studio, i can be sure this problem goes way above an beyond an installers computer understanding, unless they know alot about computers.

Im just completely stumped, i dont know whats wrong. My nevo links are ghosted with some color around them meaning according to the design guide that it was assigned to a device but not recognized in the current session.

Basically im so lost. My nevo SL works great, it works great with my nevo link yet, i can still assign devices to the nevo link, everything works, nevo sl still sends commands, connects to the network.

The entire problem seems to be nevo studio does not think i have internet or a connection on my computer.

The problem then becomes since this is my media computer i cant stream media anymore. My nevo sl tries to connect to nevo media player but no luck. Then I go into nevo studio into network settings and theirs nothing, it used to list the following

"Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family Gigabit Ethernet NIC"

Now the drop down box has no choices for select network adapter, nearly everythings greyed out, the ip adress, subnet mask, dns, ect.. that used to all be auto entered when i selected my realtek ethernet in the network adapter box.

I uninstalled my network card in device manager, it says it uninstalled, when i reboot my pc, its back automatically, its just their again.

I thought maybe my computer is to blame, but my nero media server is still streaming media fine to my xbox 360, and ps3, and still sees my realtek ethernet nic.

Everything seems fine with my pc, my router, I dont know why nevo is not noticing my local area connection anymore. I checked the nevo whitepapers and did alot of reading today, and went through all the steps, nothing changed it.

The main thing they kept mentioning was that to ensure you have no other network adapters enabled, only one. I double checked, all i have is my wired connection enabled from my router which is what i always had enabled.  And since xbox 360 and ps3, still see my nero media server and stream music fine to them, i have to blame nevo studio for all of this.

If anyone has any idea, suggestions opinions, please, getting this server going took alot of my time this summer, and now it seems wrecked.

I reinstalled nevo studio, even did a full clean up with microsoft cleaning registry cleaner, then a new install, it still did not recognize my network adapter.

Please help!

Hosting Services by ipHouse