The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday January 17, 2010 at 08:18
DonnieDarko
Long Time Member
February 2004
Well this is a kick in the teeth i was close to finishing my project, when I noticed i could no longer connect to my media server, yet all my other devices could. So i checked and in nevo studio for the nevo sl, under tools and nevo network settings i cant select my adapter, and therefore their is no information in the ip adress, mac adress, default gateway. It used to show my network card from the drop down box, and the rest of it was automatic it would find my ip, mac, ect.. Now for the life of me i cant get it to recognize my network adapter, which is working fine, im using it to get on the internet, my nero media server also shows it is using it.

I really dont get why it cant see my network card all of a sudden, now nevo links is greyed out and I cant do anything.

My nevo sl however is interacting fine with the network, and the nevo link and recognizing it, it all stems from this computer, and nevo studio for some reason thinking their is no network card on here. Is their anything i can do here to fix this.

I tried uninstalling nevo studio and reinstall but nothing, right now im reinstalling service pack 3.

I just cant get over this stupid error came up now my project is on hold.

Can anyone please help.

Hosting Services by ipHouse