Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday January 15, 2010 at 22:22
Steven366
Long Time Member
November 2008
Hey guys,

I've posted on this a few times, but close to no one had experience with this issue when I did a few months back.

I have an XP-8, 2 T3-V Zigbee, and a T2-C. These are for 3 video zones. My issue is with the 2 T3-Vs. I have 2 Denon Receivers, a 2309CI installed in the past a 3310CI we recently installed. We got 2 Denon ASD-11R iPod docks for these to integrate with the 2-way. I have everything setup and everything controls fine but the feedback is REALLY funky. The first page when you hit 'listen to iPod" that comes up is a box with now playing info and controls under it. When you switch pages to the 'browse' page, it gets funky. The now playing info works great, but the meta-data lines are alllllll mixed up. The information is all jumbled up and it just doesn't seem to fix. The only way I can get it to update is if you hit down until you get to the last option, then hit down again to bring up new information. It then just pushes everything a line up and makes it even more jumbled up.

Has anyone had any issues with this?

I would love to know if anyone has a fix for it.

I also have the file if anyone needs to look at it. Just post your e-mail and I will happily e-mail it to you.

Thank you all for the feedback!

Hosting Services by ipHouse