The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Saturday January 9, 2010 at 21:10
Groovit
Long Time Member
February 2008
On January 9, 2010 at 16:34, AndyM said...
2. Not sure what your asking... I've found that depending on how you set up the macroes, you can't use a multipage "Please wait" screen because the remote waits for a response back from the XP8 that the macro has finished. THEN it moves to the next step which is usually the first page flip. This is the case when using the source buttons in "stand alone".

This was just an observation. I had a sequence of nested system macros in side another system macro of which one did not have an event yet programmed (It was a power up delay that had not yet been defined). The macros on one way systems would pass that nested macro over and move onto the next step. The two way system stopped at the unprogrammed nested macro and would not continue. Once I discovered this and resolved the issue, I found that multiple page flips initiated from the processor worked great.

3. I've seen this issue as well, but I wouldn't go so far as to call the software glitchy... I've done 5 or 6 systems and seen what you are discribing once.

Perhaps a restart of the software will do the trick.

4. Is your ZM24 anywhere near a WAP? I had that problem several times before we realized that WAPs cause issues when placed near a ZM24.

I will note that comment and experiment... should have seen that one as a potential issue.

Hosting Services by ipHouse