The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday January 8, 2010 at 21:13
Groovit
Long Time Member
February 2008
So... I an a long time RTI user, first time implementing zigbee product.

I have the time to bench test this weekend (ZRP6, T3v2.4, Denon 3810CI). Listed below are a few observations and i am curious who may have comments or suggestions.

1) The volume status graph must have the text "Muted" programmed into the existing module. It seems incorrectly programmed and appears when not muted and goes away when muted. I tried to program the text variable to fix this but no go.

2) I utilize many nested system macros and i found that if nothing is programmed in one of the nested macros (i had yet to define the parameters of a power up delay macro) the entire macro will stop at that empty system macro. I had a difficult time diagnosing the issue of why my macros were not working.

3) The software is glitchy... it is indicating one driver on the driver tab of the side bar but showing the commands of another.

4) ...seems like a c#@p shoot reconnecting the T3v to the zigbee after an upload. I can not get a handle on if it will take 2 seconds or 10 minutes and I sometimes have to go to the debug screen or unplug and plug the zigbee cable.

Hosting Services by ipHouse