Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday December 24, 2009 at 15:00
jabaroon
Lurking Member
December 2009
Guys,

I have made a classic error. I have two Q50 remotes up and running my home cinema and my main entertainment area for the last year or so. Very impressed and happy with them (except for the terrible battery life!).

Anyway, I recently got the option of an SL for the right money. It only came with the charging cradle and device itself. I presumed that I could program it with NevoStudioPro, but to my dismay, I have now learned that I cannot and that I need NevoStudio.

I know the score regarding getting access to the software on the Nevo site. Unfortunatley, my attempts to get the sofware from my local retailer / distributer were met with "oh, we dont do the SL anymore and therefore dont have software for it....But, could we interest you in the new S70 instead?!".

Naturally, I have also sent a mail to Nevo directly, but based on other peoples posts, I recon I shouldn't hold my breadth waiting for a response!

Anyway, all of the above is background so that people dont think I am a newby Nevo user and dont know what I am doing! In reality, I am hoping that someone will be kind enough to point me in the direction of a private download or ZIP up a copy of thier own CD and put it somewhere I can download it! It would be nice to retire the 3 standard remotes in the den this xmas and replace them with an SL!

Feel free to send me an RC Mail PM if you can help or post here instead!

Cheers,
Jab

Hosting Services by ipHouse