Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday December 18, 2009 at 00:28
Felix36
Long Time Member
July 2009
Hello Everyone,

Hope your all doing well tonight? I am having a major issue controlling a B&K CT600.1 both the B&K driver and IR. It is hooked up to 1 XP8, 7 RK3, 1 T2C and a T3V. I made a demo file just using IR they all worked but once I add the B&K driver and try controlling it both RS232 and IR, the IR part in the B&K does not work. Why do I want to control it both IR and RS232 because I have 9 zone that I have laid out in the B&K file so because the smart people at RTI decided to write a driver only 6 zone I am stock trying to control it IR. I called B&K to ask questions still no luck and they tell me that once you add a driver you can't use the RS232 codes in the RS232 code library, is that true??????? Okay so finally I persuaded the client to add another CT 600.1 for the other 3 zone that I need to control, can I control the other CT600.1 with the driver as well? Can I control two CT600.1 via B&K driver connected separately? Thank you for all your help I appreciate all your help in this matter, GOD bless you all and have a great night.

Felix
Felix

Hosting Services by ipHouse