The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Monday December 14, 2009 at 13:16
twil01
Long Time Member
January 2009
Sorry Tango, not trying to divert the conversation from your original topic, but I am also trying to decide on either Q50, S70, (or potentially a TSU9400). I currently have an RU980 that is no longer able to learn codes, and I always have to find hex codes on the internet for any equipment I buy.

I started playing with the Nevo Studio and the new Pronto edit SW to see how they worked. They both seem manageable with my relatively simple requirements.

However, I get confused by the model numbers, since Nevo seems to totally ignore the fact that Europe has different model numbers than the US and does not provide help along these lines when adding devices to the project.

For example, I need Pioneer LX5090H, Pioneer BDP-LX52, and Pioneer VSX-LX52...quite some trial and error involved in this.

So, all I am trying to say is that you may also want to look at how the SW works as part of your decision making process.

Personally, I do like the design and layout of the Q50, but prefer the larger screen on the S70.

(and yes, if anyone knows what my pioneers correspond to, that would be much appreciated)

Hosting Services by ipHouse