The necessary info is already in this thread, but it is spread out a little bit.
1) go to www.getzweb.net/jp1/, and click on device search.
2) convert 11265 into 4 digit setup code format by dropping the leading digit, and selecting Type as TV. Leading 0 implies Cable, 1 implies TV, 2 implies Video, and 3 implies Audio. Now you should have Type (TV), setup id (1265). You may also choose your remote, but it isn't necessary for this procedure. Click Search.
3) On the new page, at the far right, click on the link titled EFCs. Look for OK or Select, and note the (in this case) 3 digit EFC. Sometimes the EFC is 5 digits. Looks like OK is EFC 164.
4) On your remote, make sure that you have device mode TV selected (or whatever mode your setup code is assigned to).
5) Press setup until 2 blinks
6) Enter 994
7) Press setup briefly
8) Enter 00164 (or 00 + whatever 3 digit EFC you want assigned to the key, or the 5 digit EFC.)
9) Press the OK/Select key (or other key that you would like to assign a function to.)
10) You should get 2 blinks.
This procedure works for any function that you can find in the EFC table, and you can assign to most keys. Obviously the setup key won't allow itself to be reassigned, and typically the device mode keys can't be assigned.