Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Friday March 16, 2001 at 15:44
Rob Wright
Historic Forum Post
Allan... I'm planning on doing just that. I'll write a quick explanation of how the whole Pronto environment works, then a quickie tutorial. I'll include screenshots and step-by-step instructions. I know it would've helped me. As it was, it really hasn't been that difficult so far... I think some people read posts here then get psyched out by thinking that programming the Pronto is more difficult than it really is. The mechanics of writing CCF's looks straightforward. What I'm struggling with is the creative aspect of programming. Trying to balance ease of use with functionality is the tough part.

Unfortunately, I'll end up putting this tutorial together in MS Word. I don't have the capability to make it into a PDF file, which I admit would be much more portable.

Daniel must see this forum like a Drill Instructor (nothing derogatory intended) might see boot camp. New recruits (Newbies) arrive not knowing one end of the program from the other, and over the next few weeks, start turning into program masters, being able in turn to help the new recruits. I've looked through the complete CCF file area, and I see some genuine geniuses at work! Later... Rob.

Hosting Services by ipHouse