Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday November 21, 2009 at 19:03
GcAV
Long Time Member
October 2008
So Im having a time with these new c3s
. Ive been having lots of issues like macros not working, buttons doing different things. I have a couple of these out and the only one that worked right was one i did for another tech and today he told me the remote stopped turning off his tv and he keeps having to unplug the rf extender cause its not working.

The first customer i did i called tech support twice on cause i couldnt get a power off macro to work. One time you hit off and everything would work. Start up another activity then press off and only the tv would shut off ect. work around was to make a good night activity, which works but not what i wanted. I dont like leaving

The one i did today (that i apologized to the customer and took with me since it doesn't work does the same crap. The off macros where working , was just adding some buttons and now my off button turns zone 2 on/off. Dont have a clue how that happen since i wasnt using zone2. Never got the macro to work again. Randomly turns stuff on when entering an activity. ect ect

Sorry wife wont listen to me rant

So anyone else having problems or better yet anyone got some of these working no problems??

Hosting Services by ipHouse