The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Monday November 9, 2009 at 03:34
ntvinh986
Lurking Member
November 2009
On October 13, 2009 at 07:23, alexpant said...
Hello,

I'm programming a house with two RFX9600. They both have static IPs and so do all the TSU9600 in use. Nothing conflicts with anything, and they also have their own wifi channel (11) whereas the Sonos' installed in the house are on (1) so that there is no interference.

For some reason, 50% of the time, they freeze and the "busy" led stays on for some time, before it goes off so that the remote can be used again. I've notices that this happens whenever a serial port is used, whether it is the 3 LG tvs that are on the second processor, or the Denon AVR and AMX switch on the first processor. It is so inconsistent that i cant narrow down the reason to the cause of this. Everything might work for 10 minutes, and then continuously freeze on every button press for the next to minutes. when it does work ok, everything responds fine. I've disconnected any other equipment from the network, removed WPA and made it as simple as possible to find the problem.

Any ideas, help ?

Much appreciate it.

Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse