The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Monday October 26, 2009 at 22:42
AndyM
Founding Member
March 2002
On October 26, 2009 at 22:14, RTI Installer said...
2 way is not a prerequisite for my system designs, it is simply a luxury. I am more than happy with all the cool things I can do right now for my customers at a good price point. i have done some very large systems, with RTI, 17 plus plasmas all integrated together, with lighting control, motorized blinds and everything else you can think of, my customers are very happy, adding two way is cool but really is just fluff to me.

i am more concerned that the infrastructure works right. I have been installing RTI since the day the very first remote shipments left the factory. i have heard all of the arguments and complaints, and there is one constant, and that is there is always someone who is never satisfied. Personally having watched the evolution of this product line over the years, what we have right now compared to a couple of years ago is an awesome leap forward.

Within a year all of these arguments will be moot, but then some body Else will be wineing about something else RTI has not done yet.

Nicely said!

If you don't like what RTI is doing, you can do one of two things: Call RTI every day and bitch and moan to them, because doing it here (on a public forum) is going to get you nowhere. Complaining here does nothing but put bad thoughts in customers heads about RTI... not to mention it's just bad mojo. If calling them every day doesn't get you any satisfaction, then move to another line and see if they meet all of your expectations.

Last edited by AndyM on October 26, 2009 22:57.

Hosting Services by ipHouse