Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday October 26, 2009 at 21:00
winesmile
August 2007
Thanks for your patience guys, but I have a few more questions...

I'm programing a T2-C and T2-B both with an RP-1.

I've set "If" flags for power status ON for the TV and AVR - works fine.

Now I'm trying to add a "Please Wait" page and want to make sure I'm doing it correctly.

As I understand it the only way to use the "Page Link" feature on the RP-1 is to put the button in Stand Alone mode.

So, I've created system macros on the buttons for watch TV, DVD, AppleTV, etc.  Placed each of those buttons in stand alone mode.  Dropped the proper stand alone macro on its button, then page linked to my "Please Wait" page, added an 8.0 second delay and then page linked to the TV/Cable, DVD, AppleTV, etc. applicable page....

It works great, but my flags are screwed up.  I have the flags configured on the system macro.  Do I need to configure them again on the macro in the stand alone?

In other words when I'm watching TV and switch To DVD everything cuts over quickly because the system macro flag is telling the DVD is on so no need to wait for the TV and AVR to turn on and warm up before switching inputs.

Problem is my "Please Wait" page didn't get the message and waits out the 8.0 secs.!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse