Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Monday October 26, 2009 at 15:43
RTI Installer
March 2002
On October 26, 2009 at 10:28, drewski300 said...
They have only one guy writing the drivers (maybe two) and that's why they are backed up. Because of the future release of the RPZ-6 things have come to a grinding halt. I understand their concern for letting people write there own drivers but they should take the policy that if you write your own driver you will not get 2-way support. It's like they are feeling their way through this transition and waiting to react. Oh the zigbee doesn't work let try this or the driver doesn't work lets update this. I hate to say that C4 is looking better every day. At least they are in charge of their destiny!

This is an interesting view above.

RTI's systems as a whole work great, some of the extra features need massaging, and there are not a whole bunch of drivers available yet, but so what, these system are meant to be in operation for years, and so any subsequent improvements are just another path to offer additional sales to existing customers down the road. Most of our business lately has been repeat business, when I tell them, hey we have new goodies for your RTI system they get excited, because they feel they made a wise original investment in RTI. A lot of people a wary of making these purchases simply because they are concerned the products they buy will become antiquated and useless when the new models come out, so it is great when you can say, your investment will continue on as there are continual improvements being made that are compatible with your current system.
Never Ignore the Obvious -- H. David Gray

Hosting Services by ipHouse