The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Sunday October 4, 2009 at 04:03
GerryA51
Long Time Member
April 2008
Sorry for being so vauge. When I fired it up, everything was going well. Went into aquire mode and found all devices. YAY! this will be easy. went through the wizard, set everything up, still all good. set up the network, everythings happy, upload the program, and blah. Ive got control of the thermostats from the touchpanel and the remote, but both the media page and the lighting page say "No Media(or lights) programmed. Contact your system integrator for support.
Okay so I try to reupload the program, still the exact same thing. So I start over and write a new program. Upload, and success!! everything works and all is well.
So now I want to dump everything and give it a go from scratch to make sure this is going to work in a customers house. Reaquire devices, check. network communications, serial numbers, check. Next step cant find ipod dock. well it just aquired the serial # the step before so what gives? go back one step there it is, forward it cant find it. back again then forward, still nothing. All right screw it I'll just leave it out. upload the program, again no lights or media, but thermostat works fine. Im over messing with the touch panel and all the sudden it reboots, and now I have ipod control and thermostat, but still no lights. Ipod also takes like 10 minutes to upload content.
On the phone to crestron, need to do a firmware update, and need to update master installer program. Do the update and now the prodigy composer crashes when you try to open it. Back on the phone and oops, need to download a different update. At this point I started the download and walked away.
Quality over quanity, that's how I make my mistakes....

Hosting Services by ipHouse