The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday September 25, 2009 at 03:14
DonnieDarko
Long Time Member
February 2004
So I really like the SL, its all working great, except for battery life, which I was aware of, but I have my charger in my theater area, so its always near by. I only get about 4 and half hours then it needs to be charged. Besides that, my only other issue is occasionally maybe once a day the commands wont make it to the nevo connect base station. It takes maybe 15 seconds and reconnects.

Im just wondering if this is a known problem with all nevo sl (I think thats one reason someone told me to go with the q50) or if their is something I need to do.

Its not a big problem, it seems to disconnect and reconnect rather quickly, and only occassionally.

I have a wrt54G linksys router, its also right in my home theater area, so signal strength always shows nearly full, or full, typically strength is 100 percent.

-Is this a router issue? It seems to be more an issue with nevo link and the nevo Sl
-Can I try other things?
-Is this merely a problem with the nevo sl?
-Is this going to happen with any wifi setup? Philips as well?

I would be really curious.

I mean I had an mx-810 before that was rf, and at times activities would not initiate all commands, so maybe im just expecting a perfect remote when one does not exist, but I would be curious to know if their are others without this issue and if i can fix it.

Last edited by DonnieDarko on September 25, 2009 03:30.

Hosting Services by ipHouse