Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 123 made on Wednesday April 4, 2001 at 01:11
BB
Historic Forum Post
I had the identical problem. I bought a TSU2000 from J&R electronics and notice that the screen was not only faint, but I had to adjust it very frequeltly. I posted a thread here and everyone said that it was normal. At the time I didn't realize that any store in my area was selling the pronto. I was not convince so I researched and found the TSU2000 at The Good Guys. I noticed that the old model (TS1000) had a brighter sereen. So I bought the TSU2000 and compared it to the one I bought from J&R. Big difference. I compare both TSU2000 side by side for 2 days and found that the one from the good guys not only had brighter screen, but I didn't have to adjust the screen at all. I return the Pronto to the good guys and contacted philip. I conplained that my screen was bad. They agree exchange it. I ship the one I had and my new Pronto will be here on Friday April 6.

This is to say that some of the screens on the 2000 are bad. Hopefully my new one will have a better screen. Infact I bought the TS1000 just because I think the screen is brighter. It too will be here on thursday. I might sell the 2000 if I like the 1000 color better.

I hope this helps, if you know what I mean. Philip might help. You just have to know what to say.

Good Luck.

Hosting Services by ipHouse