The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 109 made on Wednesday December 13, 2000 at 03:39
Wael
Historic Forum Post
Dear D,
First of all, If you are who I think you are then we are only a few miles from each other. I would like to challenge you to meet and take a look for yourself.

Second, Where does it say above that I am a "US PRONTO DEALER"??? I am a Euro Pronto reseller JUST LIKE YOU.

To answer your question about the thread I posted about having only 5, I opened up one case of 5 to give one to a family member as a gift for Christmas. After taking the unit out of it's box and placing the batteries in it so I could load a custom CCF that I created for him, I realized it had the bright green screen and not the dull washed out aqua blue screen which YOU KNOW I OWN. I then thought to check the other 4 and found the same thing. At that point I posted a thread in this forum about the 5 that I found.

After that I thought to open up a few more cases and check them as well. I started finding more and more.
I then updated my auctions.

Forgive me if I didn't come back in here and update this thread too but I didn't feel it was important.

Lastly, I know you and I think you're a good guy. It's just beyond my understanding why you would want to bash me like that without taking the time to do your homework. I resent you calling me a liar. You know that is one thing I am NOT. You are now starting to act like the competitor whom you complained to me was bashing you and playing dirty. I think highly of you and you are the last person I would have thought to stoop to this level.

Furthermore, Yes I have been checking every one I sell. If a customer request that it not be checked that will be fine by me. In NO WAY does checking the unit render it as used!! I think most people don't mind at all that a merchant take the time to check something for them to ensure that everything is fine and they won't have to lose time sending a unit back and waiting for a new one if something was wrong.

When you go test drive a new car do they then put a used sign on it and sell it as used?? I have sampled two out of every case and I have found enough of the bright green screens to fulfill my Auction obligations.

Again I will restate my offer to get together with you so you can compare with your own two eyes.

You say all Euro Prontos have the "SAME SCREEN" correct?? Let's meet tomorrow??

Lastly, If I am such a liar, how come the very first night I advertised these screens, you went and posted an auction of your own stating:

"The official European-version Silver Pronto.
with BRIGHTER and CRISPIER Screen !!"

?????????

Did you just see mine and decide you were going to lie too?? Not even knowing what you had?? Just lip service huh? Now who is the liar?? I did realize that you removed it on your more recent auctions though.

You know what this tells me?? It tells me that you have NO IDEA what you are selling if you're willing to go put up a claim like that without even knowing what the difference is or what you had.

I close now with an open invitation to get together so I can show you some knowledge that you obviously don't have.

Goodnight and I hope to get an email from you tomorrow so we can get together.

Wael

Hosting Services by ipHouse