Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Tuesday June 13, 2000 at 14:40
Ryan Carney
Historic Forum Post
Maybe it's possible that I was just unlucky! All I know is that the LCD screen on both of the silver prontos looked horrible when compared to the LCD in my old pronto. I showed my friends, family, anyone who was willing to take a look and they all agreed the difference was night and day. I wish I would have had some means of taking a decent photograph and posting on this site so everyone could see the difference for themselves. I still think there has to be someone out there who can back me up on the difference in the LCD's. I can't believe I'm the only person in Prontoland who's come across this problem...and I also find it hard to believe that I was shipped two faulty units. There has to be something to this..Hey Daniel, were you able to learn anything from the serial numbers that I posted? As far as the color of the backlight goes, green or blue, it's dull and dimm in comparison to the backlight on my old pronto. I'm not comparing apples to oranges here. The difference is substantial and I stand by everything I've said.I'm sure that Peter's LCD looks great to him. Like I said earlier in this thread, if I had nothing to compare my silver pronto to, I would have thought the LCD was fantastic. However, it's not...and I still feel like there are a few of you out there who don't know what you are missing. Find an older pronto and compare...some of you are going to be very dissapointed considering the price.

Hosting Services by ipHouse