The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday September 9, 2009 at 11:16
cjoneill
Select Member
December 2002
I have a few Triad speakers lying around that I don't need and will sell them individually or as a group for a reasonable offer.

Triad Classic Gold Inroom LCR- This speaker is black and is in very good condition except that several of the nubs for the grills have broken off. The grills stay on, but will come off if someone knocks into them. Triad will still make these upon request for around $1,500 each.

Triad Silver Inwall/4 Monitor- This speaker is in very good condition and is one of the best-sounding speakers that Triad makes. I'll have to double-check, but I think that I have a new white grill and frame for this. I also have a new construction bracket that will fit this speaker that I'll throw in. This speaker retails for $2,250 ea.

Triad Silver Inwall/4 Surround (have to check which side)- The speaker itself is in good condition. The grill and frame are also in good condition, they have just been painted purple! Personally, I would just buy a new grill and frame from Triad, but if purple suits you, I'll include it. I also have a new construction bracket that will fit this speaker. This speaker retails for $800 ea.

Triad inwall subwoofer- This is an older subwoofer, the sticker on it says made in 1992, but not much has changed in sealed subwoofer design over that period. It is still in great condition and it still sounds great. If you are mounting it in-wall, it requires 10" in depth. The woofer is 10". This is a passive subwoofer, so you will need your own subwoofer amplifier to drive it.
I'm not a pro

Hosting Services by ipHouse