The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Friday August 21, 2009 at 14:14
klaven00
Long Time Member
August 2009
thanks for the comments..i actually did cris cross the wires although the pic shown doesn't do that

i'm sure your experimentation worked well for you but for some reason nothing is working on my samsung..

earlier today i attached my antenna on the roof..and still no signal..i must have spent hours auto programming and no change

the only thing wrong with my antenna that i could think of is the wires that form the V at all ends..a few of them are thick wire that i cut out manually they were insulated, and a the rest are the thinnest which were coat hanger..

i used a 32" piece of wood, the big washers that are nearly 2" in diameter, and tested it with both a very long and very short coaxial cable..

the wire work looks a little poor i'll admit..they aren't 100% stright..the thinnest wire bends on impact with anything it touches..

what i'm most curious of is how you land on the HD channels..do you just set the tv to "air" mode..or do you set auto program, and then the tv scans through and lands on the hD channels on its own?

appreciated as always

Hosting Services by ipHouse