The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday August 18, 2009 at 08:57
DonnieDarko
Long Time Member
February 2004
Well I just received the limited edition black nevo sl, i really like it so far, its got nice graphics, nice design, my only other problem is screen responsiveness and i cant get nevo link working and the wifi.

I set up and did my research on this. I cant connect to my network without issue. Signal strength is full, it says excellent. I set a media zone using the media zone software.

1. Whenever I try to go to nevo media on the remote, it does not do anything, i can press it as much as i want and nothing happens. Am i forgetting to do something or do i have to enable zones somewhere, I thought I had everything set up. I have a shared folder of music, and in the system settings i have selected nevo media server for playback, and target playback player as nevo media player. Did i get a bad remote since its not doing anything, or do i have to set something else up and enable it. It just wont do nothing when i press the button for nevo media. I hope its not a broke remote.

2. Can i use tversity as a the nevo media player, it gives me an option to use tversity, but i figure its best to stick with the nevo server for now.

3. Im a little unsure how to get nevo link working, In the software it see's the nevo link, i went to the nevo link window and it did an ip check and connected. Yet in the remote i cant select any network to connect with, when i go to remote settings, then to nevo link theres nothing to choose.

One last night I dont know if this helps, my connection says excellent, and the status area says (authenticated to).

I thought i do more then enough homework, but it seems these issues are not easy to solve.

Last edited by DonnieDarko on August 18, 2009 09:41.

Hosting Services by ipHouse