The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Saturday August 8, 2009 at 13:07
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On August 7, 2009 at 23:02, Palnews26 said...
And I thought customer support was a good thing. The key word is customer. You expect support for the products you sell and own, right. I would avoid using the words full markup with customers in this economic climate. I own a service business and things are not the same as they were 2 years ago or even 1 year. Low bids from desperate contractors who want to survive the month,and will soon be out of business are the norm. Service and support are what will seperate the hero's from the zero's.

While some poor business men are undercutting each other we continue to charge MSRP for everything and full boat for labor. The reason we do this is so we will be here in a year or 10 to service the products and projects we are providing today.

Anyone interested in saving a few bucks can go somewhere else. They will most likely be back here in a few months complaining about not being able to get anyone on the phone. My customers on the other hand can get right thru whenever they need to.

We will allow clients to provide CE products like TV's and source components but with the complete understanding that they are 100% responsible for them. Meaning that $95 an hour is billed anytime we touch them.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse