The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Thursday July 30, 2009 at 09:39
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
This is by far my favorite forum. The only other forum i have spent this much time at was computing.net when i was learning how to use a PC. That forum moved quick and had lots of knowledgeable helpers that solved problems almost as fast as they were posted.

Little by little the smart ones were driven away by the loud know it all grouchy morons. Now its a waste of time to even post there. I asked for recommendations on a laptop about 6 months ago and i got 7 responses about building my own linux desktop instead. Its like AVS for computers.

RC is where i post every question i have because i know that one of the experts will chime in with a real world answer. Tech support is pretty much a waste of time especially with larger companies. I read every new thread in all of the custom boards and a few of the others. I learn something new every day and its nice to see how other people are wiring things or what tools they are using or how they are handling intercoms etc.

Finally.. this board was built by end users & CI's who were just beginning to get involved in Universal Remotes. Everything was shared. I robbed the file area for discrete codes and graphics for years before i ever made a single post. CAIP's i work with say things like "I got the samsung commands from RC". This site is the top industry resource thanks to everyone who posts here.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse