Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Monday July 27, 2009 at 15:09
Schmuzli
Long Time Member
November 2008
Hello everyone
I would like to give you an update about my newest developments and give you a 360 degree reply to all of your postings (Your wish is my command...;-). The newest version 1.2 contains following new features (update from 1.0):

1) I have changed the spaces in between the softbuttons for more convenient use

2) I have added colour for the caption of your soft buttons (you will find the colour's match those those you are used to (red, green, yellow, blue and white) and will give you the perfect look and feel of your satellite receiver commands.

3) Since my audience is growing and my software is reaching new shores I have decided to change some of the English commands into symbols that are universally understandable (Don't worry you'll get the hang of it rather quickly..;-).

4) I have eliminated some small bugs that I have discovered as I went and have haunted me ever since...

5) I have changed the use of the hard and soft buttons so that they can be used independently or in combination. So for those of you that have already gotten used to function underlying your hard buttons you can use these 5 additional soft buttons for your convenience.

6) Please note that my script only supports PEP2. I could do a PEP1-version on special demand, but would have to ask you to pay for it.

I have also decided to give a free-give-away update to my existing customers. You don't have to worship me now, that's that kind of fellow that I am...;-). For those among you that can not restrain themselves from sending me heaps of money, I won't be offended (my paypal account matches my e-mail account)
Please note that the new versions will become availabe in the beginning of August.

Hosting Services by ipHouse