The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Monday July 20, 2009 at 09:15
roddymcg
Loyal Member
September 2003
On July 20, 2009 at 03:00, Audio Atmosphere said...
that will NEVER happen.. i shall repost some pictures and a quote from the crestron rep that i knew before he became a douche aka crestron employee

i called him because i knew he got a job at crestron. i sent him all the info on the job ( including pics ) and told him the clients entire system does NOT WORK What so ever. the guy paid almost 200k for his system ( due to krell and other lovely expensive items ) and the original Crestron authorized dealer would not come back out to fix it even though he was paid in full and i quote the crestron reps reply was "thats not our problem"   i will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER sell Crestron EVER. Any company who doesnt care about their consumers and kicks out the competition from their Cedia booth = pathetic..  ( i witnessed it first hand ;) )   i cant wait to laugh at any dealer selling prodigy who wants to step up and compare to my Control4 systems 

Sounds more like just a shitty rep. We are a small company that has worked with Crestron for some 8 years now. I have had product overnighted when needed, whether it was our fault or theirs. I have also had Crestron engineer's on site for am early glitchy Adagio system.

I keep seeing people mention they are small so Crestron will not look at them, we small and always have been small.
When good enough is not good enough.

Hosting Services by ipHouse