RS-232 & IP Control Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
Our Thanks For Your Support!
- Plus, a new video with some rather “creative” speaker marketing...
The Final Batch of CEDIA Videos is Here!
- Check out the latest control products from iRule and AMX!
Our CEDIA Video Reports Continue!
- Check out what’s new from DemoPad, Crestron, and Savant!
Three new CEDIA 2013 Videos
- Check out the latest control products from Control4, RTI and URC!
More CEDIA 2013 Videos!
- See the new iOS 7-based Roomie Remote 2.0 and the latest control solutions from ELAN!
Read more news »
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
RS-232 & IP Control
View Single Message
RS-232 Codes for Denon DBP-2010CI Blu-ray Player
Wednesday July 1, 2009
Long Time Member
Does anyone know if this player uses the usual Denon RS-232 protocol?
Does it have any new commands?
Does anyone have a link to the protocol for the DBP-2010CI player?
Does anyone know if this player uses the usual Denon RS-232 protocol? Does it have any new commands? Does anyone have a link to the protocol for the DBP-2010CI player? Thanks.
View the original thread...
©1998-2014, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.