Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 96 made on Tuesday June 30, 2009 at 18:28
hd fan
Long Time Member
March 2006
Welcome Emmy.

For a list of frecuencies or TP's for any satellite up there go to www.lyngsat.com. It takes a while to learn how to read the info there but it is very usefull. It does not list how strong a particular frecuency is though. Unfortunaelly for us here in North America that bird is too far low in the horizon , as a matter of fact , below for me. I would suggest you to search for a European-based SAT board as more likely their members have Line Of Sight of that bird and therefore can get that signal and post reception results.

Try [Link: satellites.co.uk] for more info. We will be glad to help you of course but being on the other side of the Atlantic does not help at all. I just checked Lyngsat and some frecuencies are not DVB and some others are on a Global beam with low power for your Country. Try ETV from Ethiopia at 3910L and 3931L frecuencies since those 2 signals are DVB. Both use Symbol Rate 2893 and FEC 3/4 and 1/2 respectively.

Good luck with your C-Band endevours and be very patient when aiming the big DISH. I am planning adding C-Band to my existing motorised Ku I already have.

Hosting Services by ipHouse