The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday June 30, 2009 at 09:57
philnye
Lurking Member
June 2009
Hello, I'm an tech savvy user looking for some help integrating a Speakercraft MZC66 with an Escient E2-100 music server. I picked up the Escient through Ebay (yea I know but I can't pass up a good deal) and I originally got the Speakercraft from a B-stock reseller (believe it or not actually authorized) and have been using the MZC fairly well since I installed it. One of my friends is a Speakercraft dealer so I have EZ-tools setup and have used it to program my system thus far.

Now the problem I am running into is that I don't quite know how to get my MZC and Escient talking (sharing meta data) despite having the latest firmwares for both and also have an RSA1.0 with the Escient Fireball firmware flashed. I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance or tips to get the Escient meta data to display on my MODE 3.1 keypads? My friend who is the Speakercraft dealer has never integrated with an Escient before so he didn't know how to do it so I would like to try to figure this out on my own.

Do I need to program specific virtual buttons in the MODE keypads? When everything is connected correctly, how do you access the Escient Fireball from the MODE 3.1 keypad? What options are available to access?

I would greatly appreciate any help that can be provided by the community.

Thank you,
Phil

Last edited by philnye on July 1, 2009 00:31.

Hosting Services by ipHouse