The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Saturday June 6, 2009 at 21:35
hdtvluvr
Long Time Member
September 2002
Ok, I've worked some more on this and the macros for Power and TV Power were removed from all device pages in the hacked file. I opened the .ncf file with winzip and then opened the config.htm file located within. I checked these files for the hacked and non-hacked versions of the .ncf.

It appears that NeoSync strips out the code and button names for Power, TV Power and the TV source (button in lower right corner of the remote). I'm not sure how to put them back.

As a workaround I have just used the non-hacked file and added my startup page to the end of the Power and TV power macros. I also added 'Home' to the 2 middle buttons below the screen on all device pages that takes the user to the startup page. I also configured the .ncf file so that 'Startup' is the first device in the device tree below the Freedom device that gets created when you save a file. This at least makes the Startup device first on the Device page when someone presses 'Device' (the far right middle button).

If someone finds a way to put the 3 buttons back after using NeoSync please reply here.

Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse