The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 32 made on Thursday June 4, 2009 at 15:35
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On June 4, 2009 at 12:20, Gizmologist09 said...
I am done with this as well as you do not understand the concept or definition of "pulse", "discriminator", "series", "flip/flops",or anything having to do with data streams and how they are generated or decoded or the final output configuration of the microprocessor to energize any given circuit or device.

I do indeed understand some, not all, of these things. I have disagreed with you several times when you consider a series of pulses to be a pulse. You have not responded to that, but gone on to something else.
You really should look past the most basic operation of the remotes you use to learn HOW they function before arguing with someone who designs control circuitry.

I tried to forestall this long series of quibbles. I said that you and I must be talking about different things and I asked you to explain the differences, but you just repeated yourself.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse