Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Sunday May 24, 2009 at 16:07
diske
Lurking Member
May 2009
THANK YOU ROBMAN!

Holy crap, did i spend HOURS scouring the internet looking for how to unlock the OK Select Button from my Wide Open West, WOW! 1056 1056B01 Remote! Now my remote sends the OK button commands to DVD menu.

I got this new remote and despite re-programming the DVD menu to 0522 to work with my xbox, as I did with my last one, the OK/Select Button never worked! Always went to the Cable Button as he indicated. Hopefully others can link to this page, and add more keyword comments, so this is the first result when people are searching how to unlock. Also, I called my cable provider (Wow!), she couldnt find it in the manual, which I also had in front of me. So she said hold on a moment, yelled to someone across the room, and replied "Another guy here said it cannot be unlocked" and my response was "Well my last remote that looked just like this could! and did for 2 years...how does he or you even know what remote I have!" and then I hung up.. starting my journey which led me here.

Thanks again, I can throw my crappy Xbox Remote back in the drawer, where it should be ;) Now if I can only figure out how to program my popcorn hour remote to the VCR button lol

Hosting Services by ipHouse