The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Monday May 18, 2009 at 14:51
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On May 1, 2009 at 04:35, 39 Cent Stamp said...
Maybe its a typo and he meant middle-ages wife? :)

Speaking of typos:

...I dont lost any sleep over ebaying stuff i cant move.

Nor does I.

On May 2, 2009 at 20:35, RemoteQuest said...
This is a perfect example of some small-time EBay dealer who has found a niche and is totally screwing up the Nevo distribution in the US.

I have tried a number of times to communicate directly with my Nevo management contacts who seem to simple blow off my emails and let the crazy distribution continue.

So have a friend buy one from her, then contact Nevo for warranty service. When they refuse to warranty it, present them with copies of their internet policy, a copy of the invoice, and a motion for discovery prior to a lawsuit. Mention that this woman's records can also be subpoenaed for a class action lawsuit made on behalf of all of her customers.

There's nothing like a letter from a lawyer to get some attention.

On May 13, 2009 at 23:12, 39 Cent Stamp said...
Do you really think that an @sshole who is price shopping his CI via ebay is the type of customer you want in the first place?

Bingo! I once considered hanging out in the parking lot of a discount whore dealer...I considered it for about ten seconds before that question came to mind.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse