Philips Pronto Professional Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
RTI introduces New Audio Matrix Switcher
- New AD-16x routes 16 audio sources across 16 zones; now shipping.
Control your Harmony via your voice and Google Assistant
- New integration with Google Assistant allows your voice to operate your living room.
URC Launches MRX-4SEN2 for Total Control System
- Expand traditional sensor coverage on Total Control systems with URC's new 4-port, network-enabled expander.
Pro Control's Z-Wave Solutions Ready-To-Go
- With the release of the Pro.zwi module, Z-Wave integration is a go with Pro Control!
URC Launches DMS-IN and DMS-OUT for Total Control
- Create a single DMS network audio stream from any source, then decode it for any amplifier!
Read more news »
Hosting powered by:
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
Philips Pronto Professional
View Single Message
PEP V2 Finally Released
Thursday May 7, 2009
Long Time Member
On May 7, 2009 at 11:46,
There's a new update on the Phillips website.
Anything new in it or is this just the new version that supports the TSU 9300?
| On 1241711185, etrochez said... | There's a new update on the Phillips website. | | Version 2.2.5 Anything new in it or is this just the new version that supports the TSU 9300?
Philips Pronto TSU9400, TSU9800, Nevo S70, Nevo Q50
First U.S. Certified Philips Pronto Level III Installer
View the original thread...
©1998-2017, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.