The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Tuesday April 21, 2009 at 18:17
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On April 21, 2009 at 17:10, socai said...
Stop Procrastinating! Consider These Steps!

Yes, the title is imperative, and that is the way it should be – I mean, if you landed here you probably had some trouble with procrastination in the past. In other words, you finally realized you have a problem and this is an excellent issue – admitting that you have a problem brings you one step closer to eliminating it. The thing is, procrastination is not even that hard to eliminate if you think about it. Procrastination means delaying a certain thing until it does not need doing anymore – therefore, in order to overcome it, you have to set your will towards it – you have to convince yourself that it is important to do all those dumb things set on your schedule because of their benefits (if you have no other reason for which you should do them). If the benefits do not move you towards actually doing something, maybe the consequences will. Have you ever noticed that once people are threatened to either be fired or need more money they instantly forget about their procrastination habits and start doing their job right? This means that it is all in your head, and it is not even a serious issue. What am I trying to say here? Stop procrastinating! Now, in order to stop procrastinating I have written you a series of advices that you should take into consideration if you are serious about eliminating your problem.

1. Eliminate small tasks – In order to stop procrastination it would be useful to complete and small annoying task. You will soon realize that it took you less time than you originally thought and that the load off your mind is almost a blessing. Do this with all your chores and your procrastination issues will slowly but surely fade out.
2. Convince Yourself to do it NOW – Doing your chores at the right moment is something that happens very rarely when people are procrastinating. Think about how it would be like if you were to complete that part of the project, or that chore, or something similar. Consider the benefits and convince your self to eliminate that issue at once.
3. Schedules, schedules – Stop procrastinating by scheduling all your chores. So you do not want to start right now, but you have to. In order to have some control over your time, it would be wise to set them all on a schedule and work based on it – whenever it says you have to complete a job, make sure you get around it, because otherwise it will stack up and will only annoy you later.

Procrastination should never be an issue – it can be temporary due to routine, boredom or depression. Therefore, it is up to you to find new meaning to what you are doing, or find more comfort in the benefits.

I can suggest you a very good site that i have made very use of it, hope you could gain some benefits to overcome so called "Procrastination " visit this link

[Link: helpprocrastination.com]

I was going to go to that link when something shiny on the web caught my eye. Now i dont have time but i promise i will get to it ASAP.. after i see whats new at youtube.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse