The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 202 made on Friday April 3, 2009 at 07:48
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
I feel it was great for the USA the rest of the world seem to WANT to be your friends ..what was special was the way the first lady conducted herself..she came over as genuine and caring and the kids loved her. Security were not too happy though!

The disturbances were all about peoples frustration at the banks not really directly aimed at the government (who allowed this to happen) and in the grand scale of thing were only a handful of people there was more media there than genuine protesters. Sky news was showing the window smash live and it was like they were being egged on to do it by hundreds of people with cameras and mobile phone videos etc

Obama also summerizes things very well and gets to the point again after the meeting he clearly laid out what they had agreed and why and what he still hoped to achieve. Gordon brown just waffled like the temp school teacher filling in and didn't get the attention of the class!

Well thats my opinion of events ..i thought it was a worth while trip for Obama and his wife. The world is warming to you guys and its harder for "evil doers" to get support when you have friends.

Hosting Services by ipHouse