The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Tuesday March 31, 2009 at 17:10
s.newave
Long Time Member
November 2007
Need some help. Just tried updating the firmware on my nevoconnect nc-50 and it seemed to be upgrading fine, said it was rebooting the nc-50 and then came up with an error msg saying "There was an error communicating with NevoConnect. Please press the Reset button on NevoConnect, wait for the blue LED to stay solid, and press Retry." I tried this and it didnt seem to work, the blue light on the NC-50 is always on. Tried resetting, unplugging, and even tried hard resetting by holding reset button pluggin in the power and holding reset for 10 seconds with no luck. The blue light remains solid no matter what and im afraid this thing has been bricked.

I had unplugged everything and had just the usb and power cord plugged in. Really sucks that their software/hardware is so susceptible to this. I have flashed a lot of hardware and know how dangerous it is which is why i had nothing else running with as little potential interference as possible and everything seemed to be goin fine until the software tried to reboot the nc-50 at which point it bricked it and i cant get it back!!

argg. is there anything else i can try?

Hosting Services by ipHouse