The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Friday March 27, 2009 at 23:50
blakrj
Long Time Member
December 2005
Well, I have recommended their units to quite a few colleagues & friends and purchased a number of their products over the years. That in itself is a huge positive and has directly contributed to their bottom line. Is it an AMX or Crestron - no. Will it ever be - no

This thread is not meant as a negative, but me raising issues with bugs/defects (I don't have the benefit of being able to raise this on URC's control room - guess I could keep going back to my dealer to report all these bugs/defects). I'm more than happy for someone to point out that they aren't and its just me if that is the case.
The fact of the matter is that people should know what they are getting (warts and all). Maybe I'm setting the bar too high (but URC is the one who claimed they are 'a world leader'). Suggest they be held to live up to that claim, or remove it. Perhaps it is my training and background. Maybe I should write a comprehensive review and put the good in with the bad. To finish on a positive, I like the products, continue to recommend them and appreciate the functionality.

Hosting Services by ipHouse