The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Saturday March 14, 2009 at 20:32
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
First 5 minutes i got the impression that hes one of those guys that trys to live his life based on 200 year old loop holes in law. He spends more time dealing with red tape than he would just bending to the norm. He mentioned making it to california without being pulled from his car or having it impounded. Im guessing thats because he thinks he doesnt need tags or title for it.

Lets see what happens next.... :)

15 minutes in he starts talking about the invisible puppeteers. Now i know hes nuts. Hes also hinting at the media controlling knowledge of the invisible puppeteers.

30 minutes in he confirms my suspicion about not having tags and title or a social security card or ID of any kind.

Heres the deal...

There is no place on earth where you are completely free to do whatever you want. The united states is one of the closest to free places in the world but even here you have to work. The harder/smarter you work the easier your life gets. Thats it. A guy with 20 billion in the bank goes to work every day.

I have a cousin who writes "see ID" on the back of his credit cards instead of his name. Whenever we go somewhere he spends 20 minutes defending this bit of genius he learned about while working at best buy. I bet he would love to take the plunge.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse