Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 7, 2009 at 06:43
Prylbogen
Long Time Member
February 2008
Hello,

I'm trying to develop some software enabling status feedback from my 905 amp through RS232 or TCP/IP.

The 905 sends status feedback whenever a property (volume, input, etc) in the reciever has changed. I can also send a query to the reciever for each property recieving an update on the status.

There is one command however that i don't recieve a correct status message for.
The HDMI OUT command seems to behave strange. According to the command spec it should work like this:
!1HDO00\r Turn off HDMI out
!1HDO01\r HDMI out main
!1HDO02\r HDMI out sub
!1HDOUP\r toggle between off/main/sub
!1HDOQSTN\r Query status

The first three commands works as excpected except i do not recieve a correct status respons. All i recieve is:
!1HDO\x1A when !1HDO01\x1A is excpected for out main. The data part seems to be missing from this property response. The same thing also applies on the query status.

Next strange thing is thet the toggle command (!1HDOUP\r) has to be fired twice rapidly to change the output. If fired once only thing that happens is that the status text of the current output is displayed on the TV or whatever is connected to the output for a couple of seconds.

I would realy like to be able to query the hdmi out on my reciever and wonder if this is a bug in the reciever firmware or if my reciever is faulty. Is there anyone in the forum with a 905 who could help me confirm this?

My firmware is:
Main Version 9 1.07/07Z26A
DSP1 07601A
DSP2 07518A
DSP3
07820B
HDMI 07706A
VIDEO 07606EO/
NET
1.01/070731z

Regards

Hosting Services by ipHouse