Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday March 2, 2009 at 07:11
Ray Gunn
Lurking Member
February 2009
Hi

Just after a little help.

I have a TSU9400 that I have connected to my Home Network router and am able to control my vista WMC OK from my control center (TSU9400) so I know it is all working on the network.

My question is, is there any way of checking that the TSU9400 is connecting to the internet via my network? The reason I ask is that I have tried loading Andy Richard's weather.com xcf (in the File section of this website) into my control center but don't seem to be able to get passed the loading page!

Would this be because of a problem getting the information from the internet?

This is, of course, if I have set up the parameters page correctly! I added the Key, ID, and zip code into the parameters page as suggested (got the zip code for London by going to yahoo.com and getting UKXX0085).
Licence Key and Partner ID I got from the e-mail after signing up XMLOAP account on Weather.com.

Is that the only information I have to add? Do I only add it into the boxes on the parameters page or do I have to add it into any of the ProntoScript?

Assuming I have added the information in the correct place i.e. only in the parameters page, I can only assume I am not able to connect to the internet in order to collect the data required from weather.com.

Hence my question, is there a way to check my TSU9400 is able to connect to the internet via my network? or can someone tell me where I'm going wrong if I have not set up the .xcf correctly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by Ray Gunn on March 2, 2009 11:17.

Hosting Services by ipHouse