The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Tuesday February 24, 2009 at 00:26
itisonlyaremote
Lurking Member
February 2009
I'm not sure if this will work for you, but try setting your router to 'OPEN' for the password type under WEP settings and not 'SHARED'. You might even have a setting called 'BOTH'. That should work as well. I had a similar situation. It took me forever to find the answer.

Also, vdUnkown, don't apologize for leaving your info out of your initial post. It cracks me up on forums like these, where the idea is to provide help, and so many of these so called weirdos immediately reply with unhelpful, rather rude comments. My favorite comment from these idiots is "search the site". No kidding......... My policy is if you don't know the answer or don't want to contribute something positive to a particular post, then shut the heck up and don't respond. To me it seems that in most cases, an educated guess can be made as to what the problem is, based on the information given by the original poster. (DVWEBSTER tried to help). But of course, the wannabe 'experts' instead of typing a potential solution, types nonsense. Calm down 'experts'..... It's only a remote. Not life or death.
It is only a remote control, not human. Don't let it consume your life!

Hosting Services by ipHouse