The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Sunday February 22, 2009 at 18:29
remotecollector
Long Time Member
January 2006
On February 22, 2009 at 12:44, tommeike said...
Hi Bob!

I have no experience with IR codes. What do you mean when you talk about cleaning up your learned codes?

I have big problems with my Pioneer DVR 540HX. I had to learn the codes because I couldn't find appropriate ones. All codes work fine when testing them with my TSU9400. But if I send the IR codes via the RFX9400 extender nothing happens. So I am very interested in "cleaning up" the codes or anything that helps me putting my extender to work.

Some background info: I have no network problems. The extender works fine with my AV receiver and my TV. I also use learned codes for my AV receiver. When I try to control my DVR I get no error messages and the extender's busy sign flashes for a second as it is supposed to.

I'm happy for any info!

I would suspect either an ir routing error in the program or a problem with the IR emitter placement on the Pioneer unit if your codes are working ok using the remote sending normal IR. Also, for anyone with database code concerns, be sure and check out the new 3rd party ir database from only 1 remote that can be downloaded from the pronto website. Great database and more codes to come from these guys. Located under downloads on the pronto.philips.com site.

Hosting Services by ipHouse