Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday February 19, 2009 at 00:58
lilogre2357
Lurking Member
February 2009
Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place for this post, but I'm getting desperate. I am one of the many new victims of Comcast's switch to All Digital. Because of the switch, I now have to use a Digital Transport Adapter in order to convert the digital signal back to an analog signal. The problem is that I use a home built PVR (running MythTV), and it needs to be able to change the channels on the DTA. I also have a regular Comcast set-top-box (Motorola brand) which is also connected to my PVR. I have been controling it just fine for quite a while now using LIRC and an IR-Blaster. When I got the new DTA (Pace dc50x), I picked up a dual-head IR-Blaster, but can't find a LIRC setup for the remote control. There is ZERO information on Pace's website, they don't even list the dc50x as one of their products. From other forums it seems the remote uses the xmp ir protocol, but that's about all I can find. Please, if anyone knows where to find or how to make a LIRC remote control setup file for this box, please let me know.

Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse