The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Wednesday February 18, 2009 at 20:22
kstrange
Long Time Member
February 2007
To be honest with you, Pronto support sucks! I own an iPronto and have never been able to get the EPG to work. I purchased it on ebay about 3 months ago and signed up for the EPG subscription. It showed that it was active for 3 years and I entered the activation code in the iPronto. It always downloads the EPG data and about a few hours before the entire data is done, it stops and says that it could not download all of the data. No problem since it's like 9 days or so but it is not the correct info. The channel line-up isn't even close to matching what it shows online. I have been on the phone with tech support on many occasions and sometimes you can actually talk with someone who seems to be a little compitent. Keyword="little" Usually I seem to know more about the iPronto than the tech guy on the other end of the line! I finally gave up after about 20 attempts of cancelling and reactivating. Recently the iPronto has locked up on the blue start screen and will not even load up my file!

Good luck on this one and if you get it resolved, please let me know how you did it.......in case mine ever starts working again.

Hosting Services by ipHouse