The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Wednesday December 20, 2006 at 09:31
avtech
Long Time Member
October 2002
On December 19, 2006 at 22:46, Marc Koenig said...
Well has anyone actually received an rfx9600 yet?

Yes I did pick up one Yesterday! And manage to test it with some of my compononets. The unit work just as discribed! The hardware is awesome; only compares to the Four times more expensive Crest**N IP processor CP2#. I manage to configure the unit while in the network, and got it to work, RS-232, 2-way with the lutron RadioRa effortless. Also it work RS-232, 1-way only, with Zektor component video swither, the proceed AVP and PMDT, and a Fujitsu plasma TV. My only caveats are with the software, Pronto Edit Professional's limitations; no way to implement RS-232 feed back at this time (only with the RadioRa lighting system, and some Escients products). And many more issues I plan to address in another threat in the future. Over all, I would rate the hardware as 9/10 and see great potential for the time to come, as long as they relese the tools nessesary for 2-way control RS-232 and IP. And I see Philips getting a run for the money to the Big markets players system remotes.

If you own the TSU-9600, you must get this piece. In fact, get them while their are available. You will not regret it!
Live Long and Prosper!

Hosting Services by ipHouse