The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Wednesday December 27, 2006 at 20:22
remotecollector
Long Time Member
January 2006
to use the RC 5/ 6 code entry option, go to add ir code for a button, select "custom ir code" (just like you were going to learn or paste a code). Just above the learn IR box you will see a box labeled "RC 5/6/MM". select this box. On the define rc 5/6/mm page select the RC5/6 Mode tab. for the code values I gave you, select the RC5x format. This will open up 3 entry boxes , one for system, one for command, and one for data. Enter the first 2 digits of my code in the system field, the second set in the command filed and the last 2 in the data field. Hit OK and you will be returned to the Add IR code page and you will have a hex string in the IR code field that begins with 5 to designate RC5 code. for the on code you will enter 04 12 01 respectively. this will however generate the same code that springs gave you in this thread which may indicate that you have other issues. The code value that I gave you is direct from marantz so i am not sure where the problem may be. Let us know if this works for you.

Hosting Services by ipHouse